Please refer to the following prior to Craft and Vendor Show participation:
Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Tables are filled on a first-come-first-serve basis. Tables will not be held until registration, payment and signed agreement are received.
- There is a $20 charge for returned checks.
- Only one business/vendor will be accepted for each show.
- Crafters and Network Marketing businesses will have priority. Other types of vendors will be put on a wait list.
- No W9s or invoices will be distributed.
- All products must be listed on the registration form.
- No items with profanity are permitted.
- No items of a violent or sexual nature are permitted.
- Vendors with items not listed on the registration form will be asked to remove the items.
- Items may be sold only from your rented space.
- Set up is the morning of the show. No early birds!
- Help may or may not be available for loading and unloading.
- Bring your own hand-truck or cart.
- If a table is purchased from us, no additional tables may be used.
- Move vehicle to the Center for the Arts parking lot after unloading.
- NO additional tables or chairs will be available the day of the show.
- No beverages are to be sold.
- No alcohol or tobacco products are permitted.
- No prepared foods are to be sold.
- Face/Body Painting or airbrushing is not permitted.
- One complimentary refreshment designated by the PTA Council per registration form.
- Early registrants may be able to receive end, wall, electricity or choice of neighbor spaces.
- Extension cords will not be provided.
- NO signs/displays may be placed at the ends of your designated (rented) space. (ex.- floor displays, balloons, etc.) Such displays obstruct neighboring vendor’s sites from being seen.
- NO displays shall be placed in main walkways or walkways on either side of vendor tables. Neighboring vendors need a clear walk space between tables.
- NO incense may be burned in the school.
- Open flames are NOT allowed. Only pluggable warmers, flameless (battery operated) candles are permitted.
- All tables/spaces must be supervised by an adult.
- Because this is a fundraiser for graduating seniors, no additional fundraising is permitted without prior approval of AP PTSA Council.
- Allen Park PTSA Council is not responsible for lost or missing payments.
- Allen Park PTSA Council is not responsible for stolen merchandise or money.
- HOLIDAY FEVER in November requires participant donation for the Tin Can Auction. Please submit your auction donation (along w/ business card) at the vendor check in table by 8:30am.
- Failure to cancel your reservation before February 28, 2024 may affect your ability to participate in future shows.
- Participants must be packed and off the premises by 4:30 pm.
- If Holiday Fever is cancelled due to COVID-19 conditions, Allen Park PTA/PTSA Council will provide you with the option to transfer your registration to our Spring Fever show (November, 2024) or receive a refund of your payment (less any online service fees).
- Masks may be required. We follow pandemic safety guidance from Allen Park Public Schools, Wayne County Michigan and the State of Michigan.